※ High Rf 98, Rg100
※ Application-specific color points and exact color expression
※ R9 value: Typical 98 for brilliant rendering of red colors and skin tones
※ Mac Adam 3/5-step binning
※ Industry compatible size
※ 9V configuration
※ State-of-the-art color rendering for high-end interior applications
※ High-quality, true color reproduction
※ Flexibility in design optimization
※ Improved optical control
※ Enhanced ease of use and manufacturability
※ Improved inventory management and quality control
※ Indoor lighting & commercial lighting
※ Photographic lamps
※ Backlighting in museums & galleries
※ Backlighting in clothing exhibition halls
※ Professional lighting for printing, textile etc. manufacture shop
※ Lighting for flower and fruit etc.
※ Other customized lighting areas
Product performance at specified test current, Ta=25℃
Maximum ratings characteristics at Ta=25℃
Figure 1. Relative Spectra Power Distribution Characteristics
Figure 2. Typical Forward Current vs. Voltage
Figure 3. Typical Normalized Luminous Intensity vs. Forward Current
Figure 4. Typical Luminous Flux vs. Forward Current
Figure 5. Typical Luminous Efficacy vs. Forward Current
Figure 6. Typical /Polar Radiation Pattern
Cleaning, Handling Precautions, and Storage, Anti-static protection
All products are cleaned thoroughly before shipping, which means that in most normal cases there is no need to clean before use. In cases where a minimal amount of dirt and dust particles have come in to contact with the product, it is advised to follow these steps:
1. Handle in a clean environment.
2. Try swabbing gently using lint-free swabs.
3. If needed, the use of lint-free swab and IPA (isopropyl alcohol) can be used to gently remove dirt from the surface. Do not use other solvents as they may directly react with LED emitting region.
4. Do not use ultrasonic cleaning that the LED will be damaged.
5. Do not use ultrasonic cleaning as this may damage the LED.
If it is necessary to handle the product, it is recommended to use anti-static tweezers. However, do not touch the lens with tweezers or fingers.
1. Do not touch the lighting emitting surface (LES) in any circumstance.
2. Users should wear the anti-static gloves or an anti-static wrist band.
3. When handling the SMD, users should use anti-static tweezers.
(Especially, the sharpened-tips of the tweezers would have high possibility of giving a physical defect to the SMD)
Figure 1 Proper tweezers selection
Anti-static tweezers Normal tweezers
Figure 2 Proper use of tweezers
1. Do not open the moisture-barrier packaging (MBP) before the products are ready to be used.
2. Before opening the MBP: To avoid moisture penetration, we recommend storing in a dry box with a desiccant. The recommended storage temperature range is 5℃ to 30℃ with a maximum humidity of RH60%.
3. After opening the MBP: If unused SMDs remain, we recommend storing in a moisture proof bag or in the original packaging bag with a moisture absorbent material. There is a limited exposure time before damage to the LED may occur during the soldering operation. The table listed below specifies the maximum exposure time in days depending on temperature and humidity conditions. If the moisture absorbent material (silica gel) has faded away or the LEDs have an exposure time longer than specified maximums, baking treatment should be performed at 60℃ for 24 hours.
1. LED package is extremely sensitive to static electricity. It’s recommended that anti-electrostatic glove and wrist band is necessary when handling the SMDs. All devices are also be grounded properly as well.
2. Protection devices should be designed for SMDs driving circuit.
Soldering precautions, Conditions and Process
Customer must apply resistors for protection; otherwise a slight voltage shift will cause large current change (Burn out will occur).
2. Soldering Conditions
2.1 Pb-free solder temperature profile:
2.2 Reflow soldering should not be done more than two times.
2.3 When soldering, do not put stress on the LEDs during heating.
2.4 After soldering, do not warp the circuit board.
3. Soldering Iron
The soldering iron temperature should be less than 350℃ and should only contact each terminal for 3 seconds at once. The soldering iron capacity should be 25W. After first contact, wait for two seconds before further contact intervals of each terminal. Be careful because hand soldering is usually the cause of damage to the product.
Repair should not be performed after the LEDs have been soldered. When repairing is unavoidable, a double-head soldering iron should be used (as below figure). It should be confirmed beforehand whether the characteristics of the LEDs will or will not be damaged by repairing.
Vestralux is a brand owned by Wuxi SeniorLED illumination engineering & Research center in association with Jiangnan University, faculty of Science. We are mainly focused on well-being lighting and special high end LED source development. Major products include low wavelength light LED source with High CRI and high efficiency simultaneously, sunlight simulated LED source and special waveband LED source for grow lighting.
Vestralux is dedicated to high quality, healthy lighting:
“9”: The accuracy of lead time up to 94.38%；
“9”: High CRI 95 and high luminous efficacy 140lm/w simultaneously；
“5”: Color tolerance no more than 5；
“6”: 6 invention patents of light source.
For further company or product information, please visit us at https://www.vestralux.com.